This classic home is enhanced with modern trends for the perfect blend of formal and casual living. A host of desirable features outside include the landscaped lot hugged by deep woods (where the actual water tributary that Little Rocky Run neighborhood is named for meanders through), and the charming side screen porch that leads to an expansive bi-level sun deck; fun built-in swing invites summer relaxing! Renovated Kitchen has French-white cabinetry, complementing granite counters and quality stainless appliances. Breakfast Bar along with the large Breakfast Room, set under cathedral ceiling, creates a cohesive area where all will gather! Primary Bedroom is generously-sized, with sitting nook. Renovated en-suite Bath offers timeless trends: free-standing tub, expanded Roman shower and double-sink vanity with ample storage. This brick-front center-hall Colonial is graced by upgraded vinyl windows, contemporary lighting and hardware, real hardwoods, creamy plush carpet and a floor plan that accommodates every lifestyle. Walk-out Recreation with refreshment bar helps with party overflow. 2018 NEW WINDOWS, HVAC. 2020 NEW LOWER LEVEL CARPET. Little Rocky Run is a sought-after Clifton community known for its recreational amenities, nearby public and private school choices plus easy access to all Northern Virginia has to offer. So much to fall in love with!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,013 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Little Rocky Run
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Library, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price