Luxury custom-built Craftsman on a .6 acre lot inside the beltway with easy access to Falls Church City, Dunn Loring, and Tysonâs Corner. No detail was left undone and the home feels like a high-end model home. The oversized front porch welcomes you to the 2 story Foyer with cathedral ceilings. On the main level, you will find a gourmet kitchen with an oversized Subzero refrigerator, a 48â Wolf gas cooktop, a 48â vent hood with an easy clearing filter, work double Wolf ovens, a Bosch dishwasher, a Sharp under-the-counter drawer microwave, a butlerâs pantry with a wine refrigerator. The kitchen has ample storage and counter space and is completed with Mont Blank granite countertops and custom lighting. The mudroom features a large pantry along with a dog washing station and direct access to the garage. The main level also features one of two primary suites with a full bath and walk-in closet; a large, open living space with oversized windows, custom built-in shelves, and a stone gas fireplace; a spacious dining room; an office; a half bathroom room and walkout access to the flagstone patio and large backyard. The oversized garage features 3 bays, a work area, a 220-volt outlet for an electric car, and 2 access points into the house. The oversized driveway has ample space to park at least 8 additional cars. Upstairs you will find 4 bedrooms, including the second primary suite, all of which have their own private bathrooms and oversized closets, and a large laundry room. The master suite features a private wet bar, 2 walk-in closets (one of them needs to be seen to be believed!) with custom shelving, and a palatial ensuite bathroom that features dual sinks, a separate tub, and shower, a water closet, and Carrera marble flooring. The ground-level side-walkout basement features French doors, ceramic tile flooring, and a beautiful wet bar with a kitchenette that is perfect for entertaining. There is a large, open living space with a gas fireplace (roughly 40x30), the 6th bedroom, and a final full bath which also has access via the living space, a media room or gym, and tons of storage space. The location provides easy access to major commuting routes including Rt 7, I66, I495, and the Dulles Toll road. Close proximity to the W&OD trail, the orange and silver line metros; multiple grocery stores; recreation; and many shops and restaurants. Just minutes away from Tysonâs Corner and the Mosaic District.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
6 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Hardi Plank, Stone
7,143 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Media, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Dryer, Cook Top Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Brick, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price