The covered front porch is waiting for you to sit back and enjoy. The home is sighted perfectly on this huge lot in the best neighborhood. So much space in the this 5br, 3.5 bath house. Multi zoned heat and cooling. Radiant heated floors on the entire main level. Its a multi zone hot water system under the floor. Commercial gas cook top with commercial exhaust hood. 48" built in fridge as well. Main level has 2 fireplaces, rear one set up for a wood-stove too (wood-stove does not convey) 2 living rooms with fireplaces so you can spread out. Huge laundry room as well on the main level. Covered walkway to the detached garage that is heated and cooled with a finished loft above. Great for anything and ample storage. Upstairs has the huge owners suite and 2 other well sized bedrooms. Lower level has plenty of head room if you ever want to finish it. Freezer and wood-stove do not convey. offers presented as they come in, seller can accept anytime prior.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,664 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer, Cook Top Range, Central Vacuum
- Other, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway, Circular Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price