LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! MOTIVATED SELLER! PLEASE SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT! The home is sighted perfectly on huge corner lot that is in the best neighborhood in Vienna. The lot is flat and wide. This home features 3 br, 1.5 ba with office/den space off dinning room, wood burning fireplace in family room that is off the country eat in kitchen with pantry that has multiple places for storage. It has a basement with laundry and wood burning stove. There is also a two car detached garage with lots of space , concrete driveway and two sheds. Victorian home built in 1900 restored in 2009. Please see documents for details. Bring your buyer/builder. The existing home conveys in as-is condition. This 12,500 square foot lot is located in The Town of Vienna and offers unlimited opportunity.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,667 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Mud Room, Maids Qtrs
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Dryer, Laundry Hookup
- Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- Wood Frame, Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price