Come tour this impeccably maintained "Wentworth" model in the sought-after premier adult 55+ community of Four Seasons in Historic VA. This beautifully manicured property with a tailored stone and siding exterior and vibrant landscaping features two bedrooms and two bathrooms on one level. High ceilings, hardwood floors, an abundance of windows and an open floor plan are just some of the fine features that make this home so appealing. The charming formal rooms with colonial moldings and a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace in the living room, the eat-in kitchen with Corian countertops as well as the expansive owner's suite featuring a walk-in closet and luxury bath with soaking tub and separate shower add to the overall appeal. The lush back yard offers a patio and grilling area accented by privacy plantings. All of this can be found in a fantastic community where leisure and recreation are the cornerstones offering such amenities as both an indoor an outdoor pool, putting green, tennis courts, nature trails, fitness center and more. Thank you for adhering to Covid "showing guidelines" -- please where a mask when touring the property and cover your shoes with the booties provided in the house***NOTE: THIS PROPERTY IS FOR SALE ONLY -- IT IS NOT FOR RENT!**CONTINUE TO SHOW**EXISTING CONTRACT WITH HOME SALE CONTINGENCY**1-DAY KICKOUT**
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Stone
1,567 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Four Seasons At Historic Va
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Billiard Room, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Library, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price