WELCOME to the Estates in South Riding - Cedar Hunt! This estate home has MANY features including NEW A/C in 2021. The home is sited on a premium .51 acre fully fenced level lot, backing to a tree preserve and ready for a pool if desired . The home features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths all on the upper level . The primary suite has a large sitting room and amazing walk in closet . Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack N Jill bath and the remaining bedroom 4 has an EnSuite. Upon entering the two-story foyer, you will find a home office, formal living room and large separate dining room. Heading towards the rear of the home, it opens to the kitchen, sunroom and light filled family room. The family room has a bank of windows, vaulted ceilings, fireplace and a second set of stairs. Main level laundry room with utility sink rounds this level. The huge unfinished walk up basement awaits your personal touches for a potential of over 5,000 finished sq. ft. You will love the oversized three car side load garage with corner workspace . South Riding is a beautiful planned community with tons of amenities. You have your choice of 4 different outdoor pools, including one with a childâs water park and water slides, playgrounds, tennis courts, and miles of biking and walking trails. Annual events include 4th of July celebration, outdoor movie nights, swimming pool movie nights and concerts on the green. Dulles South recreation and community center with Olympic size indoor pool, lazy river pool, fitness center, climbing wall and outdoor skate park is . Convenient to shopping, restaurants, Dulles Airport , Rt 50 , 28, Toll Road and 66 . Close to the newly relocated St. Paul VI Catholic High School.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,409 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
J. MICHAEL LUNSFORD
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Library, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Cooktop Downdraft
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Trees, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded, Front Yard, Level, Premium, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Golf Club, Golf Course, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Club House, Community Center, Fitness Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pier/D
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price