Lovely 3BR/2BA split-level with beautifully remodeled kitchen features premium maple glazed cabinetry, lighted glass display cabinets, under cabinet lighting, pull out shelves, soft close drawers, granite counters, rolling island, decorative Italian tile backsplash, deep stainless steel sink with pull out sprayer faucet, matching GE Profile stainless steel appliances - gas cooktop with base pot and pan organizer roll out, dimmable recessed lights with brushed nickel halo trims. Improved bathrooms with newer fixtures, light colors, and attractive floor tiles. Newly refinished hardwood floors and stairs. Neutral fresh paint throughout. Lower-level family room with crown molding, plantation shutters, built-in shelves, dimmable recessed lighting, ceiling fan and wood-burning masonry fireplace. Fireplace has been newly relined, chimney has been washed and waterproofed. All exterior doors have been replaced with steel entry doors, 2 have internal aluminum mini-blinds with low-E glass. Custom front storm door and storm windows. Picture windows in kitchen have been replaced with low-E glass. Newer roof, gutters, HVAC and digital thermostat. Utility room has side-by-side front load washer and dryer set on laundry storage pedestals, shelves, sink and tile floor. Storage areas include spacious insulated crawl space. Walk-out to fenced backyard with large patio. Well maintained lawn and yard. Custom wrought iron hand railings along front steps, stoop and at step leading to back door. Exterior motion-sensor lights. No HOA. Walking distance to Annandale Terrace Elementary and Annandale High School. Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology, #1 high school in national rankings, is only a few miles away. Shopping centers, grocery stores, gas stations, banks, post office, library, hospital, and restaurants are within minutes. Conveniently located to public transportation and major commuter routes: I-495, I-66, I-395 and I-95. A wonderful place to call home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Aluminum Siding
1,356 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Appliance Center, Microwave, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Cook Top Range, Range Hood, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Water Dispenser, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full, Walkout
- Wood Frame, Storm Window, Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Low-Emittance
- 1. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Composition, Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price