What a fabulous setting for this exquisite Little Rocky Run colonial with expanded front porch, beautifully sited on an oversized lot with fenced rear yard. The open floor plan with two story entranceway, elegant formal rooms with colonial moldings and 3-finished levels are just some of the many fine features of this special home. The main level boasts hardwood floors, an updated kitchen with maple cabinets, Silestone countertops with tile backsplash and stainless appliances, an updated powder room and a family room with raised hearth gas fireplace that steps out to the rear deck. The upper level features 4 spacious bedrooms (two with walk-in closets), a master suite with dressing area and private bathroom and an additional guest bathroom. The finished lower level features an enormous recreation/game room, a separate den/guest suite with full bathroom and a separate laundry room. The walk-up stairway exit guides you to the expansive, fully fenced rear yard. This home is truly impeccable and will be available for viewing beginning Friday, April 9th. Contract offer deadline is 1:00 pm on Monday, April 12th. The seller's preferred move-out date is July 1st.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Vinyl Siding, Brick
3,160 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Little Rocky Run
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Washer, Humidifier, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Wood, Rear, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Pipe Stem, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price